A survey was posted on Bikkuri Project & I love taking surveys, so, here I go.
1. You have found a magical J-pop genie who will grant you one J-pop related wish (so no wishing for a million dollars or world peace or anything like that). It can be virtually anything as long as it’s directly related to J-pop, and don’t worry, because this is the nice sort of genie, not the kind who will try to find a loop-hole and screw up your wish. So, what do you wish for???
To make idol groups more fair. Like, every member getting lines. Because I tend to like the underdogs in the group the best (Jun Jun, Risa, Eri, Maasa, Chinami, Saki, Chisato, Erika, Kanna) & I am getting really sick of line hogging. I know every group has their leads but giving the least popular members 2 lines instead of giving them to a popular member who already has 14 lines won’t kill the sales.
2. Is there any J-pop artist or group who seriously pisses you off? If yes, who, and why?
Sugaya Risako. Most of the time, she has this “I really don’t want to be here” attitude & when she’s performing in concerts, she usually has a blank look on her face or some funky looking grin & puts absolutely NO EFFORT into her dancing. She always gives me that vibe that says “I’m better than you”. I don’t like her voice that much either, but I admit that is it sounding better. I know those who like her are saying “Why don’t you just ignore her then?”. It is impossible to ignore Risako when she is EVERYWHERE. If you aren’t a fan of Reina, Ai-chan, Koharu, Airi, Maimi, Miyabi or Momoko, you would get what I am saying. I just don’t know how anyone can fall in love with this. No offense.
3. Who do you think is the sexiest Japanese singer out there?
Amuro Namie. Weird, since this is coming from a girl lol, but I only listen to female vocalists because that’s what I prefer so I don’t know many Japanese male singers. But Namie is gorgeous.
4. How about the cutest?
Suzuki Airi for sure. She is so adorable! I love her teeth & just her appearance overall, she looks very unique.
5. Best personality?
Michishige Sayumi, Sudou Maasa, Tokunaga Chinami & Okai Chisato. I love funny people & these four people make me laugh all the time. They are all extremely entertaining.
6. If given the opportunity, would you rather date person 3, person 4, or person 5?
7. You work for a Japanese music magazine, and you have the opportunity to interview your favorite artist or group. What are a couple of the questions you want to ask them?
I want to know who their best friend(s) is/are. I like knowing who they get along with best. Also, I would ask about their family & what they do during their free time.
8. What’s the best (J-pop) song to listen to when you are really sad?
I Wish by Morning Musume. Such a great song. It’s so cheery & it always cheers me up, I just love the message.
9. When you’re really happy?
Renai Revolution by Momusu or Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi by Berryz.
10. Do you often sing along to your favorite songs?
Only when I am feeling good on that particular day.
11. How about dance?
I am a horrible dancer. I can’t even do the Sexy Boy dance by Momusu. So nope.
12. Artistic integrity question!! If someone offerrered to pay you for blogging, but they were allowed to censor some of your opinions or veto some of your blogging ideas, would you do it?
No. Not at all. Blogging is about opinions, so what’s the point.